Heal Your Relationships
HOSTED BY ISRAEL CENTER FOR SELF TRANSFORMATION
INTRODUCING AN ALL NEW LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
3.5 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION & PRACTICE
May 2, 2021
Co-Hosted by ID360
Transforming Hurts & Protections into Closeness
LED BY ROB FISHER
Relationships start well with plenty of love and hope, but often the prince or princess seems to reveal their true nature as a frog.
What happened? How can they regain their royalty?
What if you had the tools to…
- Clarify and change limiting beliefs within your relationships
- Tend to emotional wounds and limiting patterns of interaction
- Heal external symptoms like arguing and tension
- Practice techniques of mindfulness and compassion for yourself and your partner to soften these tender areas
- Find your relationship’s strengths and resources
- Learn a five step program to handle upsets
- Co-regulate in relationship to open up the body and nervous system for more intimacy
- Rebuild loving relationships
This workshop is designed to help you understand the dynamics of alienation that is universal and almost inevitable in intimate relationships.
We will have a series of short talks and alchemical exercises to explore and transform the hurts and limiting
beliefs into the gold of closeness.
This workshop is for anyone who is, or has been in an important relationship, as well as professionals in the healing arts.
Share this workshop with a friend or loved one.
3.5 Hours of Instruction & Practice on ZOOM
Sunday, May 2nd, 2021
10:30 am EST │7:30 am PST
3:30 pm UTC │5:30 pm IST
Special Limited Time Offer: $75
Have a question?
Please, send us a message on social media about this phenomenal event that we are honored to be hosting.
About Rob Fisher
Rob Fisher is a renowned American psychotherapist and international speaker, He is author of the book “Experiential Psychotherapy with Couples, A Guide for the Creative Pragmatist” as well as many other book chapters and articles published internationally. He has been a master and peer presenter at the annual CAMFT (California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists) Conferences and at other national conferences such as the USABP Conference and Psychotherapy Networker Conference. He is a senior Hakomi Trainer who teaches internationally and is a director of the Hakomi Institute of California and the Hakomi Institute of China.